Help and Frequently Asked Questions
- How long until my registration is approved? The INDYCAR and IMS staff monitors registration requests in real time. If your request is not approved promptly, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for an update.
- Who do I contact if I have issues with the site? Please email any issues or questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I upload content? If you have permission to upload content, you should see "Upload Content" in the top menu. Once there, the "New Record" page will open. You will need to fill out the required metadata in the first tab, and can add your video, audio, photo or pdf in the second tab and hit save. You may also complete this process remotely using your mobile phone.
- How do I download video/audio content? If you have permission to download video/audio content (which is restricted in some cases) you will see the download option in the right rail menu below the video. Once you click on download, you will have the option of file type and download location.
- Why can't I download a video? Access to race footage is restricted to broadcast news affiliates and broadcast partners only. Race footage is not permitted for online use, unless it is in the original segment as it aired on broadcast.
- What are the different photo sizes avaliable? There are two photo sizes available. The high-resolution version is labeled "Large Image Without Watermark." The low-resolution version is labeled "Reference Image Without Watermark."
- Where can I find credential information? Credential information and photo/video access policies are listed here. It is also located via the menu at the top of the page.
- How do I access the Indy 500 Media Guide? The Indy 500 Media Guide is located here. You can also find it by clicking on the "Indy 500 Media Guides" tab on the main IMS page.
- How do I access the NTT INDYCAR SERIES Media Guide? The NTT INDYCAR SERIES Media Guide is located here. You can also find it as well as the Weekly Trackside Media Guides by clicking on Media Guides on the main INDYCAR page.